The One Stop Shop for office relocation
- There are several reasons for a business to move from one place to another. The reasons could include expansion, downscaling and change of location among others.
- Office relocation can be a daunting task for the employer and the employees especially if it is a large firm. With such companies, it is advisable to do the relocation in several cycles. It is recommended that you go for advanced planning with a one stop shop for office relocation.
- Relocation companies do differ; however, they should provide high quality service and personalised attention. They should strive to create an experience that will keep their clients coming back.
- Before hiring an office relocation service provider, check whether they meet your requirements and can fulfil your office relocation needs.
Outlined below are some of the features you should consider before engaging an office relocation company.
Project management is the key to any successful move. The service provider should take into account every detail of your move, giving each equal importance. They should also take time to ensure they fully comprehend the scope of your move, assessing all aspects from the relocation of furniture, to the tear-down and set-up of cubicles, to the disconnecting and re-connecting of computers, printers, servers and other technology equipment used by the business.
The labour, truck, equipment and warehouse resources should all be functional and in good condition. They should also guarantee that their competitive pricing will provide your business with value for its transportation cost. Ensure that your cargo will be protected and arrives on time
Ensure that they take the same care with pre-move preparations as the actual packing and crating of your items. Here at Big Yellow Express, we cooperate with you to determine the packing solution that best fits your needs, from basic boxes to standard crates, or customised wood crating for special items such as paintings, sculpture and artwork.
Trucking and Transportation:
You should look for a full service organization. After packing your belongings, the removal company should be able to seamlessly transition into the transportation stage of your move, and then into the physical relocation of each and every box, piece of furniture, machines, and other equipment.
Follow Up After Relocation:
We always request a follow up review with you after completion of the move to ensure you are satisfied with every aspect of our moving services. Feel free to contact us for a range of post-move assistance services.
Office relocation can be done in a couple of ways, one is to request the staff carry the office equipment to the new location and another method is to hire experienced crews who exceptionally provide such kind of services. The best option is to consider hiring the latter since they have better understanding of how best to move office equipment with minimal loss or damage while at it.
Full List of Services found in an inclusive mover’s office
Managing a move or a project is hard enough without juggling multiple vendors. That’s why professional office movers should endeavour to be a one-stop relocation shop. They should handle every service and every detail so that you are left to just sit back and watch. Our services are completely customizable to fit your move and budget.
Below is a list of the common services that you will find at Big Yellow Express;
- Free On-Site Estimate
- Dedicated move coordination
- Pre-move employee training
- Pre-move materials and box delivery
- Detailed destination floor plan and set-up map
- Packing and unpacking services for everything transported
- Custom crating services
- Full inventories
- Property protection, including floor & wall protection
- Document destruction
- Pre-move purging with our provided trash bins
- Disposal of unwanted furniture and electronics
- Recycling of furniture and electronics
- Computer disconnection and reconnection
- Reconfigure warehouses and shelving
- Labour and trucks for project or event logistics
- Modular furniture disassembly and installation
- Server relocation
- Rigging services for machinery and heavy equipment
- Space planning
- Project Management
- Data room relocation
- Short-term or permanent storage
- Bar-coded inventory management including online client portal
- Delivery receiving at our warehouse
- Warehousing and distribution
- Post-move debris & materials pick-up
- Settle-in with punch list finish
- Clean outs and maid service
- Picture hanging and wall mounting
In a nutshell, Big Yellow Express are an all-inclusive package for moving businesses and our track record speaks for itself. The fact that we can dispatch multiple removal crews to different premises at the same time makes us the ideal choice for anyone looking for large-scale office moving. We’ll help you relocate your office safely to any destination in the UK or the EU, all without costing you an arm and a leg.